Followers

Sunday 20 March 2011

Sunday at Shirleys 20-03-2011

Today I went to my friend and Card Mentor Shirley's for a Card Making Lesson along with another friend Sandy. The cards are all Shirley's designs and she has them in little kits waiting our arrival. We always have great fun, a little gossip and a nice hot cup of tea to finish. Please visit Shirley-Annes Blog if you would like to know how these card's are made. I have had to scan Just Saying Hello a little larger on the left to avoid cutting off the ribbon , I have played with my background colours - so hopefully you can now see where the white cards finish!




1 comment:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jane . Thanks for plug and I am so glad that you enjoy our afternoons because I really appreciate your company . Just a tip when you scan or photograph cards especially white place a contrasting darker colour card behind it then when you edit just leave small border around card and that makes white card more defined .
Hope that helps

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...