Followers

Friday 18 March 2011

Xmas Joy

Thanks for dropping in, today I managed a dance class at the gym, washed the car, made these two xmas cards towards Shirley's Challenge and went to see "Rango" at the pictures with my daughter -what a busy day!

This first card is made using white & red card and gold stickers from stock the stamp is from Stamp-It.





This next card was using some paper I fell in love with - no need for extra sentiments as the paper is full of them, embellishments from stock and the reindeer was in a scrapping pack given to me by my mother who got it at a fete!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Love this one with the reindeer Jane, bright and cheery
Sandy

Shirley-Anne said...

Both great Christmas cards and I will change your tally now .
love the sentiment panel on first card .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...