Followers

Saturday 21 May 2011

Christmas Cheer

Thanks for stopping by,  a very quiet day today, ironing, shopping, a massage and daughter Emma and I made a big pot of minestrone soup to get us through the next couple of forecast stormy days. Tonight I've made 3 cards for Shirley Anne's Christmas Challenge - the end is getting closer!! I still have some left over from last year so I think I will be donating to christmas Cards for Our Troops again this year.

Card 1:
Image from SU Loads of Love
DSP, card and trin from stock
Sentiment from Stampi It Mini Christmas - in SU Real Red


Card 2:
Card, Die Cut, Sticker and Trim from stock


Card 3:

Silver trim, sentiment and baubles from stock - baubles are dimensional stickers but it is hard to see that in the scan.

2 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jane , you and sandy are so close to finish line !
These three are just fantastic .I really like the second i think it is with the Christmas tree within the Christmas tree . Very effective . Thanks for joining in ..

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such simple yet beautiful cards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...