Followers

Sunday 26 June 2011

Friends

Today Sandy and I had a lovely afternoon of crafting at Shirley's, Doug was there and is looking a lot better, he even went for a ride on the gopher. Today we made three cards and some card toppers, had a good chat,  a lamington and cup of tea! Mum and Dad are coming for tea so I thought I'd get this up quickly before they come - Roast Pork tonight!!

If you would like to know how to make these cards please check out Shirley's blog.

I hope you've had a great day too, thanks for visiting.

Card 1:


Card 2:




Card 3:



4 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jane enjoyed your company again today Thanks for picking up a thickshake for me too.
hugs Shirley

Anonymous said...

These are so great to see!

Love the colours and styles, very awesome!

Michelle said...

Hi Jane

Three fabulous cards!! I love the bright sunny paper on the first.

I'm glad to hear that Dad sounded better today. I know that having you visit brightens his day and gives him some company and for that I am glad.

Michelle :o)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a cheerful card. Have a nice time with your parents

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...