Followers

Thursday 29 September 2011

In The Pink

Thanks for stopping by and welcome to new follower Maureen - check out her blog here . A blustery day here in Adelaide, I was up early to shop and then off for a massage - only it got cancelled just before I was due to go - so I remain stiff and sore! So I went back and did my big shop for our camping holiday, then came home made some minestrone soup and realised I hadn't bought carrots - so back to the shop! I've since made a carrot cake, potato bake and various dressings to take away and also enjoyed an afternoon of craft and chat - I'm tiring myself out writing about it!! Anyhow I won't be blogging for the next week as I am off camping with friends and family - so I hope you like my last post for a while. This card opens in the middle - I have put pink DSP inside with a white diecut for the message,  as I scan not photograph you can't see the inside but I think you can see the opening down the middle from the scan. I am not entering this card in any challenges as I don't have the time this week to comment on everyone else's cards,  so for my little band of followers this is just for you!!!!

White Base card from stock.
Pink DSP from creativ
Stamp from Lucy's Stamps - coloured with Marvy Markers and Kinderglitz
Nestie
Rhinestones from stock

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh jane hun this is really beautiful really gorgeous card hun hugs cherylxx

Jacki Daniels said...

boy you have been busy and what a beautiful card to go out on have a wonderful holiday haven't been camping for years (and I mean years) I was at school I do like my creature comforts though lol.So I will see you when you get back and remember enjoy it
Jacki xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jane ..miss you already .
Like this card lots .
Paper is pretty and that image is so sweet on that diecut frame .
Enjoy the travels , stay safe ..
hugs Shirley

Monica said...

So sweet and delicate! Love it!

xxx Monica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...