Followers

Thursday 8 March 2012

You're a Hoot

Thanks for stopping by and for those that leave comments a big thank you and I will try to visit you to. If you have taken the time to visit please leave a comment or tick a box, so many people drop by from all around the world it would be nice that since you've taken the time to visit you let me know that you have been! I am posting twice today as I am away for the weekend - it will be a long weekend here and I am out tomorrow and off to a fringe event tomorrow night - it is The Adelaide Fringe Festival at the moment - we  are off to see The Bald Eagles - who do covers of the original Eagles Band.

This card is my entry to this weeks:


This could be anything from Off White to Black and any shade of Beige, Brown and Grey in between.




Card: SU Choclate Chip, Crumb Cake, white card from stock - The Chocolate Chip has scanned quite darkly.
SU Punches and a Nestie
Sentiment - Paper2
Stamp - Victoria's Secret - in SU Chocolate Chip
Rhinestone on eyes from stock.
Sponging in SU Chocolate Chip

15 comments:

Khusboo said...

preety card Jane...thank for the award..I have something for you in my blog hope you accept it...

Chrissie said...

This is cute Jane...he looks very well fed, quite a sweetie!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jane .great CAS card .Love the owl . Good luck with challenge

cheryl said...

oh this is one super cute image Hun,gorgeous cas card Hun,hugs Cherylxxxxx

Unknown said...

He is a Hoot Jane. Thank you for following me
Hugs Elaine

Sandy said...

Love that owl, looks fab on his stack of nesties! PS - I have enough washing, LOL, I don't want yours - back still sore.
Sandy

Sandy said...

Love that owl, looks fab on his stack of nesties! PS - I have enough washing, LOL, I don't want yours - back still sore.
Sandy

Monica said...

Hoot of a card, love the owl.

Monica xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Jane , thank you for visiting my blog and for following , you are so kind.
Hugs Elaine

Mandi said...

Cute owl Jane
Super card
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

This is lovely Jane - love the patterns on the owl :) Sarah x

Anonymous said...

awesome owl card, have fun at the Fringe Festival!

Have a great weekend xoxo

Jenni's Jems said...

This is so sweet x

Tan's Hobbies said...

Wow, this card is very very beautiful, Jane. It got the vintage and antique feeling. Love the owl, love the coloring, love the color combo so much =)

Ruby said...

That owl just makes me smile, look at him all puffed up with pride lol. Great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...