Followers

Thursday 17 May 2012

Vintage Parade

Second post for today, I was on a roll in craft so apart from chatting and afternoon tea I was able to get a second card made. We are off for a mystery weekend tomorrow so I thought I'd get both challenges entered today. I have to get my hair done in the morning, then we are off to who knows where - we are having a black tie dinner on Saturday night so we have to dress up! Friends from Queensland are coming down for it as well and they are staying here tonight so it will be great to catch up with them.

This card is my entry into this weeks Less is More Challenge


ONE LAYER CARD
This time we have the stipulation to use 
THREE STAMPS
Not four, not two, but ..... three!



Recipe:
White Card from Stock
Kaisercraft Stamp - Parade
TCP Border Stamp
Sentiment SU
Ink SU Basic Black

9 comments:

Chrissie said...

Super card Jane.. I would have quite liked to have seen the embellishment stamp extended to underline all the lovely ladies or even go from one side of the card to the other.
Super job.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sandy said...

Your card turned out well, love the stamps you used!!!
Sandy

Monika said...

your card turned out well,

I love the ladies and would like to drink a cup of coffee with them ;)

Mandi said...

Love those elegant ladies
Super card

Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Merry said...

What a lovely stamp with the ladies. Great card. Your weekend sounds very interesting. Never heard of a Mystery weekend before.

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jane Love those ladies !
Beautiful card and good luck in challenge

Deanna said...

I love this stamp! I just got and now I see it on a card I anxious to use it. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

beautifully done, Jane!

I have this stamp but never could think how to use it, I see clean and simple is definitely best! love it!!!!

Loli said...

Hola Jane, thank you for your comment last week:D
Fantastic card Jane, i love your Belle Epoque card, beautiful!!!!
A hug from the cloudy island

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...